How do I report potholes, problems with street lights, drainage and vegetation enquiries?

These are all dealt with by Kent County Council, Highways. The numbers you need to contact are as below: KCC Highways Helpline  03000 418181 and select: Option 1 – Driver Education and Speed Awareness Option 2 – Vegetation Enquiries Option 3 – Potholes Option 4 – Street lights enquiries and problems (most village lights are KCC-owned) […]

How do I report dangerous or out of control dogs?

Neither Loose Parish Council nor Maidstone Borough Council have the power to deal with dogs that are out of control/dangerous. This is dealt with directly by Kent Police.      

The King George V playing field

The King George V playing field is off Walnut Tree Lane, which is in turn off the main Loose Road, opposite the Loose schools and to the right of the Walnut Tree public house, The Salon hairdressers and Albany Funerals.