Reporting Crimes & Incidents to the Police online

N.B. If a crime or incident is in progress, please dial 999. Did you know that the public can now report crimes and incidents as well as non-injury road traffic collisions ONLINE directly to the police through their website (  Once a report is made online, the user will receive a unique reference number and […]

Reporting a Crime or Anti-Social Behaviour

Call the police on 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress. Call 101 to contact the police if the crime is not an emergency. You can also contact Crimestoppers to report a crime anonymously. They will pass the information about the crime to the police. […]

Reporting Persistent Noise Issues

Please report all incidents directly to Maidstone Borough Council on Noise issues can be a blight on people’s lives. It is extremely important to report ALL INCIDENTS to Maidstone Borough Council on the link above, as they will do nothing about the noise, if they do not have the evidence to support it.

Reporting Damage to the Ground along a Footpath

Public Rights of Way issues (ground area or blockages only) are dealt with by the Kent County Council Public Rights of Way Officer. Either phone 03000 417171 or Report via