How do I report potholes, problems with street lights, drainage and vegetation enquiries?

These are all dealt with by Kent County Council, Highways. The numbers you need to contact are as below:

KCC Highways Helpline  03000 418181 and select:
Option 1 – Driver Education and Speed Awareness
Option 2 – Vegetation Enquiries
Option 3 – Potholes
Option 4 – Street lights enquiries and problems (most village lights are KCC-owned)
Option 5 – Drainage problems
Option 6 – Any other items not covered above