The Loose Parish Pavilion and King George V Playing Field is a great venue for a wide range of community, sports and social activities. There are currently a number of groups that regularly use the Pavilion and Playing Field for their events, (including of course the Parish Council), but there are still a few timeslots where other groups and individuals can be accommodated.
For both regular and one-off hirings, please contact the Assistant Clerk,Anne Rigby, to discuss your requirements and the availability of the Pavilion and/or Playing Field for the day(s)/date(s) required.
- The Pavilion and playing field is available for hire during the week and at weekends, from 9am-10pm.
- The main hall accommodates up to 99 people, although different permutations of layout should be considered, click here for further details.
- There are 12 tables and 81 chairs, plus 3 small toddler tables and 20 toddler chairs.
- The Pavilion is all on one level and has disabled access and disabled toilet facilities.
- Car parking facilities.
- The hall has an alcohol licence which runs from Friday to Sunday and bank holidays (please ask for more details).
- There is a kitchen with a hatch which opens up into the main hall.
- The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, kettle and tea urn.
- There are only a very limited number of plates, cups, mugs, glasses and cutlery.
- For a Tariff of Charges please click here. When placing your booking, please include setting up and clearing up times.
- Payment is to be made on receipt of paperwork. Please note:- Provisional Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- A £50 refundable security deposit is also required
- The Pavilion is unsuitable for bouncy castles (ceiling height restrictions).
- External play area for children.
- Music can now be played in the pavilion, though there are two restrictions:- 1. It should not exceed 65 decibels. 2. It cannot be played after 10pm
- The field is also available for hire. Contact the Assistant Clerk for further information.
Please click here for terms and schedule conditions of hire and an application form for the pavilion & playing field,also click here for Standards & conditions Of Hire for Open Spaces events. Please click here for accompanying letter.
(Please note: Prior to filling out any paperwork, please check with the Assistant Clerk that the pavilion is available for the time and date you require it, details on the contact section of this website).