Kent Highways Services are responsible for the following services:
- maintenance of highways – tell them about any problems you may be experiencing, for example: streetlights, potholes, broken signs
- street services – roadworks, grass cutting and verge maintenance, drainage
- dropped kerbs, Highways permits and licences
- road safety – safety campaigns, speed awareness, driver improvement courses
- school transport and travelling around Kent – bus passes, disabled parking, Kent traffic and travel, free school transport
If you would like to report a fault telephone 08458 247 800 or click on the link below.