Reporting a Crime or Anti-Social Behaviour

Call the police on 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress. Call 101 to contact the police if the crime is not an emergency. You can also contact Crimestoppers to report a crime anonymously. They will pass the information about the crime to the police.

You can also now report crimes or anti-social behaviour to the police’s website

Maidstone Borough Council works with other agencies to help combat anti- social behaviour. If you are a victim of persistent anti-social behaviour please report it to Maidstone Borough Council.